This necklace replicates the appearance of a watch chain and decorative fob hanging from a Victorian-era gentleman’s pocket.
Hanging from the brass ring is an antique, one-of-a-kind, chased brass button from the era when watch fobs were stylish. Dangling below that is a reproduction of an antique fob set with a midcentury West German burnt orange glass stone.
In this piece:
- Antique chased or hammer brass button, circa 1870-1880
- Burnt orange glass oval, made in West Germany, circa 1960-1970
- Brass-plated fleur-de-lys setting cast today in the USA
- Brass-plated watch fob reproduction
- Brass swivel clasp
- Textured brass ring made today in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 26” with a 4” extender